Want to learn more?
Looking to give back, be more involved, or even just want to be educated on the issue of racism towards the Asian community? We've compiled a list of resources for you to be able to tap in. Here, you can find individuals/groups, both locally and nationally, that can help you amplify the voices of our brothers and sisters.
Local Columbus Groups:
- Anak Bayan Not C*lumbus
- Asian American Community Services
- APAPA (Asian Pacific Islander American Public Affairs Association)
- OCAA (Ohio Chinese American Association)
- Columbus Care Coalition
Columbus Local Contacts:
- Tim Singratsomboune (@singhasonh, @1laovoice)
- Sera Koulabdara (@serakoulabdara)
- Sarina Herman (@rinabherman)
- Dalay Ket-murray (@dalayyy, @colossusbarbellclub)
- Molly Meek (@mollysnotmeek, @salonechocbus)
Group & News Social Media Accounts:
Individual Social Media Accounts:
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.